If you’re looking for quality plumbing at an affordable, competitive price, you’ve come to the right spot. When it comes to Greater Sacramento Area Plumbers, Preferred Plumbing & Drain does it all: service, repair, remodeling, and new construction for both residential and commercial clients.
Our professional expert plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured. There is no plumbing job to big or to small. We offer 24/7 emergency service and never charge extra for nights, weekends, and holidays. We are fast and can usually be at your door within 60 minutes.
We offer complete kitchen and bathroom plumbing services. If you need a plumber, our service covers bathroom and kitchen plumbing and water or sewer pipe repair or replacement. Whether you have emergency needs or routine repair, our expert plumbers are here to help. We service kitchen and bathroom copper pipes, steel pipes, brass pipes and plastic pipes throughout the entire Greater Sacramento Area.
Who We Are
Preferred Plumbing & Drain’s highly trained plumbing professionals are always prepared to handle your plumbing emergencies. Whether it’s a backed-up sewer system, broken main, clogged drain, water line leak, clogged garbage disposal or general plumbing issues, we understand that these matters are serious. Our goal is to fix your plumbing problems in a professional, speedy manner.
Have a Plumbing Emergency?
No matter what’s leaking, our Sacramento emergency plumber can fix it, from including burst washing machine hoses, kitchen and bathroom plumbing clogs, broken water heaters, overflowing toilets, sewer line stoppages and more. If you see signs of a backed-up toilet, it’s best to call before the problem gets worse. With the best plumbing service in Greater Sacramento Areas we can repair any plumbing emergency your home or business has.
Do you have a plumbing emergency? We never charge extra for nights, weekends, or holiday’s. We are usually to your door within an hour. We are the Greater Sacramento Area affordable emergency plumbers.
What To Expect From Your Sacramento Plumber
Preferred Plumbing & Drain is the plumbing service Sacramento residents trust to handle their plumbing emergencies quickly and professionally.
You can rely on our Sacramento area plumbing services to fix your clogged drains, water line leaks, clogged garbage disposals, broken mains, backed-up sewer systems, and other plumbing issues. We provide the dedicated plumbers Sacramento trusts to stay on the cutting edge of the plumbing profession.
What Sacramento Area Plumbing Services Do We Provide?
When you hire a Sacramento plumber from Preferred Plumbing & Drain, you can be sure you’re getting the customer service you need. Here are some of the plumbing services Sacramento residents can rely on Preferred Plumbing & Drain to take care of:
- Leak detection and repair: The smallest leak can be costly and lead to long-term damage if left untreated. Our Sacramento plumbers at Preferred Plumbing & Drain have the experience to determine the location of your leak and repair them. Whether you’re replacing a single pipe or a larger section, you can rest assured Preferred Plumbing & Drain’s Sacramento area plumbing services have got you covered.
- Septic system repair: It’s important to make sure everything is working in your septic system at all times. Unfortunately, septic systems are complicated and it can be challenging to determine where a problem is coming from. Preferred Plumbing & Drain is the plumbing service Sacramento homeowners can rely on to promptly diagnose the problem with their septic system to ensure the issue doesn’t get worse or cause any problems for anyone using the water.
- Drain cleaning: All sorts of debris make their way down our drains every day. Food particles, cooking oil, and hair can result in clogs that can disrupt the flow of water in your pipelines. Left untreated, these clogs can cause increased pressure in your pipes and cause foul smells. They might even lead to bursts. Fortunately, Preferred Plumbing & Drain offers professional plumbers Sacramento residents trust to clean their drains thoroughly to prevent clogs and burst pipes.
- Water heaters: Whether you have a tankless water heater or a gas water heater, Preferred Plumbing & Drain has the Sacramento plumbers you need to find the problems you’re having and to get them repaired fast. Some of the most common water heater problems include not getting enough hot water, the water is too hot, the water takes too long to reheat, the water is rust-colored or smelly, and the valve or tank is leaking. If you experience any of these issues, make sure you contact an experienced plumber Sacramento homeowners trust at Preferred Plumbing & Drain.
- Line relocations: When you need to relocate a pipe, it’s best to contact a professional plumbing service Sacramento knows and trusts. Preferred Plumbing & Drain offers trained plumbers that can help you with your pipe relocation needs whether you need to relocate a pipe to connect your bathroom to the main line or you need to relocate a pipe in your kitchen.
Don’t Wait To Call Our Sacramento Plumbers
Preferred Plumbing & Drain is the plumbing company Sacramento trusts for service and repair. Our professional Sacramento plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide emergency needs or routine repair on your kitchen and bathroom pipes.
Why You Shouldn’t Wait
Water leaks can cause significant damage to your walls, insulation, floors, and foundation. This damage can end up costing you thousands of dollars, especially if leaks are left untreated for a lengthy period of time. The water needs to be removed and the damaged areas of your home need to be removed and replaced.
The longer you let water sit in your home, the more damage it can cause. Water allows mold to grow, which can cause even more damage and can impact your health.
Even the smallest of leaks from your bathroom or kitchen faucet can have a big impact. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average home with a plumbing leak in the U.S. wastes up to 180 gallons of water in a single week.
Make sure that plumbing emergencies and leaks are taken care of as quickly as possible by a professional plumber Sacramento CA residents trust.
Types Of Sacramento Plumbing Emergencies
Plumbing emergencies cause significant damage and aren’t something you can repair on your own. In an ideal world, you would know you need a professional Sacramento plumber to repair your pipes in advance before you ever experience a plumbing emergency. But there are times when you will need an experienced plumbing company Sacramento can rely on.
What’s considered a plumbing emergency? Here are some of the most common types of plumbing emergencies Sacramento residents have experienced and how Preferred Plumbing & Drain can help:
- Corroded pipelines: Pipes can suffer from damage over time even in homes that are constructed with the best possible materials and fixtures. As you use your plumbing system over the years, your pipes can begin to suffer from wear and tear. If you begin to notice discolored, rusty water it could be a sign that your pipelines need to be replaced.
- Mainline backups: Mainline backups are one of the most common plumbing issues in Sacramento, especially after heavy unexpected rainfall. Backed up sewer lines can cause massive problems and can lead to unpleasant odors in your home. Common warning signs of a backed-up sewer line include bad drain smells and wet patches in your yard.
- Major pipe leaks: Freezing and bursting pipes aren’t often a problem that our Sacramento plumbers see. But that doesn’t mean pipes don’t have their bad days. Old pipes can corrode over time, which can cause serious leaks. Signs of a major pipe leak in your home include water spots on the walls and in your ceilings. Contact Preferred Plumbing & Drain right away to locate the source these major leaks and have them repaired before the leaking water can damage your home.
- Clogged sinks: Minor sink clogs can typically be cleared out on your own. But you might need an emergency Sacramento plumber on your side if your usual methods of clearing clogs aren’t working. Sink clogs can be caused by many different things. Foods like pasta, chia seeds, coffee grounds, and cooking oils should never be poured down the drain. Don’t use chemical drain cleaners to try and clear the clog. These chemicals can damage the drainpipes. Contact Preferred Plumbing & Drain to get your sink working again.
Whether you need regular plumbing maintenance to keep your pipes in working order or you have a plumbing emergency on your hands, the professional and experienced Sacramento plumbers at Preferred Plumbing & Drain have you covered.
It’s Good To Work With Us
When you need a plumber Sacramento homeowners trust, look no further than Preferred Plumbing & Drain. We provide the Sacramento area plumbing services you can rely on for great customer service and efficient, proper repairs.
You can trust our Sacramento plumbers will take care of you. We never charge extra for plumbing emergencies when they happen during the night, on weekends, or even on holidays. You can trust us to show up to your door within an hour to take care of your plumbing emergency so you can rest easy.
If you have a plumbing emergency or another plumbing issue in your home like a clog or a leak, contact the experienced Sacramento area plumbing services at Preferred Plumbing & Drain today.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Trusted plumbers servicing the Greater Sacramento Area, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Folsom, West Sacramento, DavisDixon, Woodland, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, Placer County, and Yolo County.
Greater Sacramento Plumbing Services
24/7 EMERGENCY PLUMBERS – FREE ESTIMATES
Greater Sacramento Area
3437 Myrtle Ave. – Suite 440
North Highlands, CA 95660
DRAINS, DRIPS, CLOGS, BACKUPS, LEAKS, WATER HEATERS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
Expert plumbers servicing Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Folsom, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, West Sacramento, Davis, Dixon, Vacaville, Woodland, Fairfield, Lodi, Stockton, Modesto, Tracy, Merced, Turlock, Fresno, Madera, Clovis, Concord, Walnut Creek, Fremont, Oakland, Danville, Alameda, Contra Costa, Vallejo, Benicia, Antioch, Suisun City, San Ramon, Hayward, Berkeley, Richmond, Oakley, Brentwood, Manteca, and San Jose.
Preferred Plumbing & Drain
Expert Trusted Plumbing Company